This website was created and is maintained by MSB Compliance, Inc..
MSB Compliance Inc., established in 2006, provides regulatory compliance consulting services to money services businesses and banks. The company’s services cover Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering, USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC, and state requirements of MSBs.
To make it easier for Money Services Businesses to understand and comply with the Bank Secrecy Act; to enable them to implement and maintain effective Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Programs; to enable them to maintain vital banking relationships; and, to help them be effective in protecting their customers and communities from criminal and terrorist financing activities.
To assist banks in effectively managing MSB risk and maintaining profitable relationships with compliant MSBs.
One of the ways MSB Compliance Inc. is working towards this vision is by sponsoring this website for the benefit of the MSB industry.
MSB Compliance, Inc. will attract and retain talented, knowledgeable, ethical and motivated employees.
Through a culture of integrity that continually strives for excellence, we will provide MSBs with the information, templates, tools, advice and best practices necessary to maintain an effective Anti-Money Laundering Program compliant with the Bank Secrecy Act and state regulations. We will consistently strive to display good stewardship, servant leadership and disciplined entrepreneurship. We will serve our customers well by providing exceptional value and by assisting them in maintaining effective compliance programs that protect their business, their customers, their communities and our nation.
- We believe all people are children of God and equally deserving of respect.
- Our values and operating principles must be written on our hearts.
- We will do a few things really well and stay focused.
- We will honor the needs and resources entrusted to us by our customers, employees and shareholders and seek to balance their interests.
- It is important that customers and employees feel free to speak openly and honestly at all times.
- We owe each customer accurate, consistent, and effective guidance delivered by well-trained compliance consultants and well-crafted compliance materials.